Laura is an associate attorney at Hoglund, Chwialkowski & Mrozik, PLLC, practicing exclusively in the area of Social Security Disability. Laura received her undergraduate degree from the University of Minnesota, and her law degree from Hamline University School of Law. She is currently a member of the Minnesota Bar Association.
Outside of the office, Laura enjoys traveling, scuba diving, and running.
Areas of Practice
- 100% Social Security Disability
- Minnesota, 2006
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 2008
- Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- J.D. - 2006
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- B.A. - 2003
- Major: Journalism - Advertising
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota Bar Association, 2006 - Present